DemaTrading.ai is looking for a Full Stack Developer!
Are you always looking for new challenges and excited to work on projects in a dynamic environment? Then DemaTrading.ai is looking for you. Take your shot and apply as full stack developer at DemaTrading.ai!
Our product launch is coming close so we are looking for someone that has:
- At least 1 year of development experience
- Proficience in English
- Experience with TypeScript, MongoDB, and Git is a plus
- Experience with NestJS, Svelte, Kubernetes/ Helm/ Terraform would be a nice addition
- Experience with Ops (CI/CD, Pipelines) is a plus
- Curiosity and a Proactive attitude
- A focused driven mentality
This is who we are at DemaTrading.ai
DemaTrading.ai aims to create a platform where anyone can easily create trading algorithms, also known as trade bots. The algorithms are checked and optimized with, among other things, machine learning techniques. Investments can then be made in these fully automated bots, which trade using your own account. DemaTrading.ai is currently developing a platform where users can effortlessly connect their account to the platform and run an army of trading bots within minutes without needing any knowledge.
The vision of DemaTrading.ai is that traders only need to work on their strategy. We believe that investors should not have to go through a lot of difficulties in order to use these strategies. The platform where others can use these strategies will be the next step for us. We want to make life hassle free!
Benefits at DemaTrading.ai
We are a crypto trading start-up based near Amsterdam-Zuid. We recently received Seed Funding to help us scale. This means that there is a big potential to make an impact. It also means that not everything is set in stone and things change quickly. Hopefully, you will be excited as we are to be part of this change!
Some other reasons why we enjoy working at DemaTrading.ai:
- Remote work is cool but we also feel it’s important to be at the office to connect. We currently allow 1 day of remote work per week for full timers.
- We love creativity and we support you, that is why we host a Hack Day once a month, where you can come up with cool ideas and work on them. You are not allowed to spend time on regular work that day, just be creative!
- We offer you the best lunch table conversations and are always in the mood for a good story.
- We equip you with the tools you need to be able to do your work well.
- We have weekly Friday drinks with the DemaTrading.ai team.
- We host a Tribe Dinner every third Tuesday of the month and we organize quarterly team outings.
- We would be happy if you could join our Ping-Pong Tournaments at the office!
- We try to work in a self-organising way and are happy to teach you how to do that as well.
- Financial rewards when the company grows.
- We will help you improve your development skills.
How to get in touch?
- Send your resume to email@example.com or feel free to message us on LinkedIn (Demian Voorhagen) if that’s easier for you!
- We will do a quick recruitment check and contact you within 48 hours, so you always know where you stand with us.
- Let’s have a talk and get to know each other. We provide a 30 minute interview with one or multiple people from our team. This is a great opportunity for you to ask us anything. We would love to do this interview at the office. If for some reason you’re not able to get to the office, we also will be happy to do the interview online.
- After the interview, you will hear from us soon!
Want to know more about the full stack developer vacancy? Please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to answer all of your questions! We hope to hear from you soon!